Route 55 is group that looks to gather in a joyful, Christ-centered environment, to share mutual interests with Seniors and others.
The 2nd Saturday of the month ROUTE 55 has punch, appetizers and dinner at 6:00 pm! This is followed by a Christ-centered program at 7:30. Guests are invited to this great time of fellowship amongst Seniors!
Here is the Route 55 Program for 2012:
- February 11th-Ten Thousand Villages
- March 10th – Bob Pocik- Storyteller/pictures
- April 14th- Hymn Sing and Teen Tech Presentation
- May 12- Day time trip- Behind the Scenes- Historical Society Research Center
- June 9th- Picnic
- July – Garden Party at the Weikerts